- Conforming loan limit is $417,000.
- 97% financing available.
- Maximum loan amount is $271,050.
- 3.5% Down Payment required – payment options available.
- Maximum loan amount is $417,000.
- Seller can pay buyers closing cost up to 4% of sales price.
- Certificate of Eligibility Required DD214.
- United States Department Agriculture Rural Developments.
|Items Needed for Mortgage Application
- Completed application, including two years of residency and employment history.
- Copy of driver’s license & social security card for each borrower.
- Current statement of assets: stocks, bonds, mutual funds, IRA’s, 401K’s, etc.
- Two months most recent bank statement for all checking, savings, and brokerage accounts.
- A minimum of two years complete personal tax returns
- Last two years W-2’s or 1099s
- Most recent pay stubs for each borrower, and most recent documentation of other income sources (retirement, social security, note income, child support, etc.)
- Copy of signed contract.